In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Alten Ltd has been taking measures since the beginning of the outbreak with the main objective being to protect its employees’ safety. All the following measures have been taken in accordance with the UK Government recommendations:
- Establishment of a crisis management unit: coordination meetings with all Alten Ltd’s senior committee;
- Postponement of all trips;
- Professional meetings and interviews carried out only remotely;
- Cancellation of all internal and external events;
- Sizing of the company’s IT infrastructures at group level (networks and security) in record time, to allow the implementation of work from home;
- A large majority of employees (100% of the head office and around 95% of consultants for whom customer projects are uninterrupted) have benefited from teleworking measures since March 16th.
Since June 15th, our employees have been returning to the office of London on a voluntary basis as the initial phase of our office reopening process. All necessary safety measures are applied: continuous cleaning service, social distancing, group rotations, common area closures, timetable flexibility, floor signage, etc. Every employee is also provided with face masks and hand sanitiser. Regarding our consultants who are based on our customers’ sites, Alten is working closely with each client on a case by case basis to ensure everyone’s safety.
In this exceptional context, Alten Ltd adapts in real time, and its decisions are guided by the protection of its employees’ health.