Our expertise has given us a strong position within the automotive industry and today we are proud to provide our services to premium customers in the UK. We constantly aim to evolve our business in order to meet the needs of the market and to be one step ahead.
For the coming years, the automotive sector will focus its R&D efforts on three priorities: ramp up the development of electric vehicles, develop advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous vehicles, and lastly, deploy mobility services.
The added value of our work revolves around three main lines:
- The ability to mobilize resources, to engage in projects and rapidly tailor a delivery model to the customer;
- The expertise in specialized areas such as engine validation and calibration activities;
- The approach in this sector enabling a transnational support to our UK customers through a local engineering service or outsourced activities.
- Electrical and electronic systems
- Connected Vehicles
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Chassis and suspensions systems
- Mechanical Design
- Powertrain Development and Validation
- Internal Combustion Engines
- Hybrid Powertrain
- Battery Electrical Vehicles
- Management Plant Quality Projects
- Quality Launch
- Manufacturing & Supply-chain