Who we are:
Alten, a leading engineering and technology consultancy, provides support for its clients in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems in over 28 countries. Made up 34 000 engineers, Alten provides engineering support in Aerospace, Ground Transportation, Defence, Energy, IT, Life Science & Financial Services.
Due to ongoing expansion, Alten Ltd is looking for an Instrument Cluster & Display Lead to join our team in Coventry within the Automotive sector. This is a fantastic chance to join a fast-growing company with strong core values of Excellence, Accountability, Integrity and Service.
Your new role:
As an Instrument Cluster & Display Lead, you will be performing on one of our major engineering projects in the UK. You will also be contributing to our development and growth within the Automotive industry.
As an Instrument Cluster & Display Lead, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and maintain the instrument cluster and display system strategies;
- Be responsible for the whole system, including software and hardware;
- Manage the suppliers’ interface in order to meet deliverables.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will possess a passion for Engineering, with a result-oriented and proactive mind-set. The successful candidate will have the chance to work on several exciting projects throughout their career with Alten, developing their engineering knowledge as an Instrument Cluster & Display Lead and a consultant.
- At least 4 years of exposure to instrument cluster/display projects
- Overall good understanding of infotainment systems and features
- Experience with supplier management
Degree in a relevant engineering disciple with demonstrable experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary in line with level of experience
- A chance to work on the many of most exciting engineering projects and technologies
- Private Medical & Travel Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle-to-work Scheme among many additional benefits